Online Access for Patients
Online access to appointments, repeat prescriptions and some parts of your medical record are provided to our patients via the NHS App and our Online Patient Access system.
The NHS App
Once registered, this app allows patients to:
- Check your symptoms
- Find out what to do when you need help urgently
- Book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View your GP medical record securely
- Register to be an organ donor
- Choose how the NHS uses your data
If you are already registered for Patient Access, you can switch to use the new NHS App, or you can log into Patient Access here.
New to Patient Access?
To register for Patient Access and to receive your unique username and password, please complete our online form.
Update Your Contact Details
It is important that we have up-to-date contact details, in case we need to contact you. Please always let us know as soon as possible if you change your name, phone number, address, email or carer status.
You can update your contact details directly on Online Patient Access or by using the form below.Update Your Details